Publications & Research
- TanejaS, Taneja R, Kashyap V, Jha A, Jena A.68Ga-PSMA Uptake in Hepatocellular Carcinoma.ClinNucl Med. 2016 Sep 7
- Taneja R. Interstitial cystitis /Bladder pain syndrome: The Current Understanding J Genit Syst Disor 2016,5:1
- Rajesh Taneja, Ishfaq A. Geelani. Role of Robotic Partial Nephrectomy in the treatment of renal cell carcinoma.Review Article. Apollo Medicine, Volume 12, Issue 3, September 2015, Pages 170-174
- Pushkar, P., Gore, S., Geelani, I. A., Das, B. N., & Taneja, R. Renal Cell Carcinoma with IVC Thrombus Extending up to Right Atrium and Triple Vessel Coronary Artery Disease-One-stage uro-cardiac Procedure: A case Report.American Journal of Cancer Case Reports, 2015;3(1), 36-9.
- P Pushkar, R Taneja, A Agarwal, SK Rawat, N Subramanian, S Gore, A Saxena, S Pradhan, M K Sharma, I A Geelani. A prospective study to compare changes in male sexual function following following Holmium laser Enucleation of prostate versus transurethral resection of Prostate. Journal of Endourology 2015; 29(S1): P1-A457. Doi : 10.1089/end.2015.29003.abstracts.
- Taneja R, Singh DV. Giant Renal Angiomyolipoma: Unusual Cause of Huge Abdominal Mass. Journal of Clinical Imaging Science. 2013;3:56. doi:10.4103/2156-7514.122326.
- Taneja R, Singh DV.Incomplete transverse vesical septum : An unusual congenital anomaly. Indian Journal of Urology : IJU : Journal of the Urological Society of India. 2012;28(2):193-195. doi:10.4103/0970-1591.98464
Genito urinary problems in Diabetes mellitus
Diabetes Mellitus (DM) is one of the leading non-communicable diseases affecting Indian adult population. Due to the multiple tissue involvement, this disease affects virtually all the organ systems in the human body, the genitourinary system not being an exception. The genital tract of male is essentially inseparable from the urinary tract and hence both must be dealt with as one unit. However the female genital tract is anatomically much different and has its own set of disorders. The following account deals with only those diseases of female genital tract that simulate urinary disorders. Not only does DM increase the incidence and severity of infections involving the urinary tract, it also affects the physiology of micturition and that of male erectile function. These physiological disturbances occur early in the history of disease and often progress in a silent fashion (Sasaki K 2003).
Urogenital problems in elderly
With the advancing age and subsequent to that the changes in the Urinary Tract cause many problems in Elderly males. These problems in this module have been categorized under the following heads:
- Benign hyperplasia of Prostate (BPH)
- Carcinoma Prostate
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Urinary Incontinence
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
Gate No. 10, Room No. 1019, Ground Floor,
Mathura Rd, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi – 110076